New and established patients can request appointments via my new patient portal – SimplePractice
SimplePractice is a practice management tool I use to assist me in providing clients the best possible service.
- New Clients will be able to request an appointment or initial consult with me online through SimplePractice. They will receive a welcome letter with a private link to the SimplePractice Client Portal where they can create a private password for future use.
- Established Clients will be able to request appointments, view documents, and manage their billing and payments.
- Please note you will be requesting an appointment via Simple Practice. I will confirm the appointment by email. Please do not assume the requested appointment is confirmed until you receive an email confirmation.
Please take advantage of my free ½ hour consult to see if I am the right therapist for you.
- I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so that I may offer the time to others seeking appointments.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- For out of network benefits, what is my coverage?
- Do I have a deductible?
- How much of the deductible have I already met?
- Is a referral necessary?
- How many sessions per year will your insurance cover?
I DO NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE IN FLORIDA AT THIS TIME. I TAKE AETNA IN NEW JERSEY
However, if you have out of network benefits, I will submit to your insurance company on your behalf.
Once we have decided to work together, I will send you via SimplePractice, my treatment agreement, a confidentiality agreement, an intake form and a general questionnaire. There may be occasions when I have other documents for you and I will send them via SimplePractice.
- A $50 deposit is required for the first appointment 24 hours prior to the first appointment.
- Payment is due at time of service. (This means the day of service- within 24hrs of the service.)
- A sliding scale may be available based on need. Please discuss with me before our first appointment.
I accept payment by two methods:
- Through SimplePractice, I accept payment by:
- Credit Card
- Checks, with prior approval.