Appointments can be scheduled either by calling me at 973.801.7968 or emailing me at email@example.com. I always return calls within 24 hours. If you don’t hear from me, it means I somehow missed your message. Please call again.
Please take advantage of my free ½ hour consult to see if I am the right therapist for you.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS, DO NOT WAIT FOR A CALL FROM ME. CALL 911 OR GO DIRECTLY TO YUR NEAREST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM.
- I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so that I may offer the time to others seeking appointments.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- For out of network benefits, what is my coverage?
- Do I have a deductible?
- How much of the deductible have I already met?
- Is a referral necessary?
- How many sessions per year will your insurance cover?
I DO NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE IN FLORIDA AT THIS TIME. I TAKE AETNA IN NEW JERSEY
However, if you have out of network benefits, I will submit to your insurance company on your behalf.
Once we have decided to work together, you can download and fill out my treatment agreement, a confidentiality agreement, an intake form and a general questionnaire. (They can be found under Resources on this website) There may be occasions when I have other documents for you and I will send them via email.
- A $50 deposit is required for the first appointment 24 hours prior to the first appointment.
- Payment is due at time of service. (This means the day of service- within 24hrs of the service.)
- A sliding scale may be available based on need. Please discuss with me before our first appointment.
I accept payment by two methods:
- I accept payment by credit card. (in person or on the phone)
- Checks, with prior approval.